With more than 30 years’ experience in the orbital & TIG Welding and fabrication industry, we are experts in stainless steel TIG Welding.
Orbital Fabrications carries out TIG Welding for a large variety of customers from the semiconductor, pharmaceutical, chemical, aerospace, automotive, food and dairy industries, through to universities and research laboratories. Our highly experienced welders are expert at welding stainless steel, precious metals and high nickel alloys such as Inconel, Fecralloy, AL6XN and Hastelloy. We also have skilled engineers who can machine these materials.
We are accredited to the following welding standards:
- BS EN ISO 15614-1:2004+A2:2012
- BS EN ISO 15614-1:2017 standard ASME IX
- BSI certification for Quality Management System to BS EN ISO 9001:2015
With our welding technicians approved against procedures to:
- BS EN ISO 9606-1:2013
- BS EN ISO 14732:2013
Our Production Manager, Joseph Warrington, also holds a CSWIP 3.1 Weld Inspector level 2 qualification.
Our integrated approach delivers high performance manufacturing and
installation solutions for our clients
Our services surrounding orbital welding include:
- Orbital welding within an enclosed head from 1/16″ to 6″ (and metric equivalents)
- Orbital welding on a turntable to 10″
- Orbital welding of materials with wall thickness from 0.1mm to 3mm
- Orbital welding of high purity and integrity with fully penetrated welds, suitable for both the semiconductor and biopharm industries
- Orbital welding which offers complete repeatability after initial parameters are set and material variances have been taken into consideration
- Orbital welding plant which is easily transportable and can be used at a client’s premises as well as in our high-tech workshop
- Orbital weld heads being small and compact can access welds at high level and within restricted areas
- Orbital welding power sources which can be operated remotely with a pendant
- Orbital welding of stainless steel, Fecralloy, Inconel, Hastlelloy and many other special metals
Need some advice on a new project? Orbital is here to help.
We will respond to you within 24 hours
We’ll sign an NDA if requested
You’ll be talking to one of our engineers