We work to the following welding standards:
- BS EN ISO 15614-1:2017
- ASME IX
Our Quality Management System is certified to ISO 9001:2015
Our welding technicians work to:
- BS EN ISO 9606-1:2013
- BS EN ISO 14732:2013 Standards
Our Production Manager, Joseph Warrington, also holds a CSWIP 3.1 Weld inspector level 2 qualification.
Applicable Codes of Practice and Standards during installation.
Orbital Fabrications will adhere to the following codes of practice and industry standards during the installation phase, when applicable:
- ASME BPE-2022: Bioprocessing Equipment
- BCGA – CP4 Revision 5: 2020 – Gas supply and distribution systems (excluding acetylene)
- BCGA – CP18 Revision 3: 2014 – The safe storage, handling and use of special gases
- BCGA – CP33 Revision 1: 2012 – The bulk storage of gaseous hydrogen at users’ premises
- Equipment for potentially explosive atmospheres (ATEX) 2014/34/EU
- Pressure Equipment (Safety) Regulations 2016: Great Britain
- Pressure Equipment Directive (PED) 2014/68/EU
- Pressure Systems Safety Regulations 2000 (PSSR)
Please see the qualifications below.
Need some advice on a new project? Orbital is here to help.
Rapid response time
We’ll sign an NDA if requested
You’ll be talking to one of our engineers