At Orbital Fabrications we operate a policy of continued investment in equipment and training. This ensures that our team of highly skilled orbital welders continues to meet our high-quality demands.
Our services surrounding orbital welding include:
- Orbital welding within an enclosed head from 1/16″ to 6″ (and metric equivalents)
- Orbital welding on a turntable to 10″
- Orbital welding of materials with wall thickness from 0.1mm to 3mm
- Orbital welding of high purity and integrity with fully penetrated welds, suitable for both the semiconductor and biopharm industries
- Orbital welding which offers complete repeatability after initial parameters are set and material variances have been taken into consideration
- Orbital welding plant which is easily transportable and can be used at a client’s premises as well as in our high-tech workshop
- Orbital weld heads being small and compact can access welds at high level and within restricted areas
- Orbital welding power sources which can be operated remotely with a pendant
- Orbital welding of stainless steel, Fecralloy, Inconel, Hastlelloy and many other special metals
- Orbital Fabrications are accredited to the BS EN ISO 15614-1:2004+A2:2012 and ASME-IX welding standards
Click images to enlarge.